FREE Marketing Resources & Planning Implementation Tools:
Click on any of the marketing resource links below…
– Use the planning tool to record your annual sales and marketing goals/budget in a monthly calendar format. Then use this powerful tool to conduct a comparison of your goals vs. your actual sales and marketing costs. This planning tool also allows you to record your monthly marketing campaigns. (Microsoft Excel required)
– Use this tool for ‘what if’ scenarios to see how small improvements in key areas of your business can impact your business in a big way. (Microsoft Excel required)
– This form will help you brainstorm how you plan to make improvements in each of your company’s critical ‘Flex Points”. (MS Word required)
– Discover the two skills needed to leverage the power of a Unique Selling Proposition for your company!
– Immediate follow-up on your online lead inquiries is incredibly important. View infographic to see what a difference 5 minutes can make!
– Did you know… 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation? View the infographic to find out the impact online reviews have on your business.