Dust Off Your Old Lead Slips, Unsold Contracts and Past Customer Lists to Earn 42% More Business This Year!
Statistics prove most remodelers close 30% of their initial leads, BUT that leaves 70% still on the table. Did you know you could get 42% more business from those initial leads simply by doing an occassional follow-up??
And, better yet, with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system like MarketSharp – you can totally AUTOMATE the follow-up process! With MarketSharp in your office, you’ll easily generate more leads, convert more sales and increase your profits! It’s the CRM system specifically built for remodelers, contractors and home improvement pros.
Special Offer… SAVE 20% until March April 28th! (more details below)
Complete the form to lock-in your 20% savings!!
Yes, I want to SAVE 20% on MarketSharp!
Complete the form below and click submit...
10-Day Spring Sale Event
Receive 20% SAVINGS during the Spring Event going on now… April 19th – 28th. As a Special Spring Cleaning BONUS… your existing database will be expertly converted (FREE of charge*) for immediate use within the MarketSharp system.
In addition, to maximize your results and supercharge your proficiency, you’ll have access to an in-house client success team offering you unlimited support and training designed to educate, coach, and inspire.
Discover how MarketSharp can drive 42% More Business This Year!
This is your opportunity to ‘Get Started’ with MarketSharp. Complete the form or call 1-800-335-4254 for additional information.
Have you seen MarketSharp in action lately?
In the last 20 years, MarketSharp has transformed how over 4,000 remodelers operate their business. With MarketSharp’s built-in industry specific campaigns, calendars, processes and reporting functionality, you can easily manage and grow your business by organizing, automating and synchronizing your marketing, sales, production and management efforts.
Not only will MarketSharp help you clean up your old records and turn them into valuable profit, you’ll solve all your day-to-day challenges of running your remodeling business by…
- Boosting Office Productivity
- Getting More Leads
- Converting More Sales
- Driving More Repeat and Referral Business
- Knowing Your Numbers
Let the Spring Cleaning begin…
Discover how to optimize your success by lowering lead costs, increasing closing ratios, and improving overall office efficiency for greater profit potential! Call 1-800-335-4254 ext. 1 or complete the form and click the ‘check box’ for a FREE Demo
Here’s what just six of the 4,000+ home improvement pros who currently use MarketSharp have to say…
“The detailed and flexible reporting really makes our life easier. And I must admit that I never thought I would use a dashboard, but I love this thing.”
Rob Mathias, Tennessee Re-Bath, Antioch, TN
“Marketsharp can take a disorganized employee and help them plow through a work day with ease. People around here think I am a machine! I just tell them that I don’t work hard…I work smart!”
Nikos Sfondouris, Hammer and Nail Exteriors, Rockville, MD
“In the first two weeks, we EASILY generated 8 new leads (3 of those have turned into sales) because the built-in direct marketing functionality did all the work for me!”
Tammy Wiedemeier, Choice Builders, Cedar Rapids, IA
“MarketSharp has really gotten us off the ground quickly, and we expect to quadruple our sales.”
Rick Sepulveda, Dr. Roof, Newport, KY
“Since using MarketSharp, our business has gone from $300,000 to $2.3 million a year. Greatest investment we ever made for our company… Runs the whole shebang!”
Jim ‘Murph’ Murphy, Murphy Window and Sunroom, Chicago, IL
“Since we can track sales generated by various lead sources, we are saving $5000 a month by eliminating some ineffective advertising.”
Barb Haluschak, Accurate Window & Door, Portland, OR