MarketSharp will award one (1) grand prize of a One-Year Subscription to MarketSharp Pro at the end of the contest period. (2) first prize of a Tailgate package including a grill, cooler, 2 bag chairs and bag table and (While Supplies Last) Consolation prizes at the 2017 RDJ event. The contest period ends Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) EST. Winners will be determined by scratching off card to reveal corresponding prize. If no one has turned in a winning scratch off card for the Grand Prize a winner will be selected from a random drawing of all entries received during the 2017 RDJ Show event prize period. The odds of winning any prize are determined by the number of entries received prior to the time of the prize drawing. MarketSharp reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion without notice at any time. Participation may be limited. This promotion is valid in the U.S. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. You do not have to submit to a sales presentation to participate in this promotion. No purchase is necessary. Please see Official Rules below for additional terms and conditions that apply.
If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these official rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize winner will be awarded a one (1) -year Subscription to MarketSharp Pro. The maximum total retail value of this prize is $1640.00 and does not include any additional services.
- First Prize (2): The First Prize winner(s) will be awarded a Tailgate package including a grill, cooler, 2 bag chairs and a bag table. The total retail value of this prize is $350 and does not include any other equipment that may apply.
- Consolation Prize (while supplies last): The Consolation Prize winners will be awarded a miscellaneous prize determined by the sole discretion of MarketSharp. The maximum total retail value of this prize is not more than $5.
- The winner will be notified immediately or via email and/or U.S. mail. Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for MarketSharp and its affiliates to use recipient’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. MarketSharp reserves the right to substitute any prize for another of similar value or to substitute the cash value of a prize for that actual prize. Payment of any and all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to MarketSharp within 30 days following the end of the prize period and including a request for the winner’s name.
- Drawing. On, or around November 15, 2017, MarketSharp will conduct a random drawing to award the Grand Prize and First Prize if not already awarded at time of 2017 RDJ Show from all of the entries received to date. Failure to acknowledge a prize award within 10 days of notifying a winner of the prize or otherwise failing to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the prize being withdrawn and awarded to an alternative individual.
- This promotion is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years and older. Employees, officers and directors of MarketSharp, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their households) are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
By participating in the promotion, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless MarketSharp, their affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize. Acceptance of a prize may require entering into an affidavit of eligibility to participate in this promotion, as well as a standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law. This promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning).