You love to build great products, and view software as just one of the tools in your toolbox. You also can put the customer’s hat on to see your product through their eyes. You enjoy challenges and take pride in making a difference through great code. You can dive into complex problems and learn existing code to extend or develop new solutions.
Since 1996, MarketSharp has offered the most innovative CRM system for the home improvement industry on the market. We continuously seek outstanding talent to help us achieve positive results, understand customer expectations, and create innovative products and services. In return, you’ll enjoy extra perks like an annual Holiday party, summer camaraderie outings, never-ending supply of lunch room snacks, monthly company lunch, casually dressed atmosphere (t-shirts welcome) and flexible scheduling to accommodate you and your family.
You’ll be conveniently coding in downtown La Crosse, WI with FREE parking. Our collaborative office space is filled with high-energy, talented professionals who are passionate about their work and enjoy each other’s company.
Qualified candidates will possess strong working knowledge of or experience with:
- Microsoft .NET technologies
- .NET web applications and web services
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
Preferred candidates will also possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field
- 1+ year of experience with .NET technologies, developing .NET web applications and web services
- Knowledge of and experience with ASP.NET web forms applications
- Knowledge of and experience with .NET WebApi
- Knowledge of and experience with HTTP and RESTful services
- Knowledge of and experience with Entity Framework
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with or knowledge of OData
- Experience with or knowledge of Bitbucket (Git)
- Experience with or knowledge of SourceTree
- Experience with or knowledge of the home improvement and remodeling industry business practices
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Gym Stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
How To Apply:
Would you like to be part of a growing high tech software company? After looking over the career opportunities MarketSharp has to offer, we hope you will submit your resume to become part of our team. To submit your resume visit: Junior Developer at MarketSharp.