CRM Software For Contractors Specializing In Water Purification
Let’s face it: As a water purification contractor, you’re likely eyeballs-deep in work every day of the week.
To make matters worse, your staff is stretched thinner than a fast-food hamburger patty. As a result, important details slip through the cracks… schedule delays pop up… and mistakes happen.
This scenario plays out all the time for contractors who aren’t utilizing the latest technology to run their businesses. By doing things “piecemeal,” they become inefficient and lose the opportunity to grow.
With MarketSharp Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, those days are over.
MarketSharp is CRM software developed explicitly for contractors and home-services companies. It’s an all-in-one “Business In A Box” program that helps you solve your biggest marketing and business challenges. Over 4,700 contractors across the country are utilizing MarketSharp to improve office efficiency, generate more leads, and snag more sales.
MarketSharp CRM software is user-friendly and streamlines your entire operation. You’ll maximize your team’s time, shore up scheduling delays, and satisfy more customers. As a result, you enhance your BOTTOM LINE.
Here are some of the ways MarketSharp CRM software can help you…
Customer Relationship Management
Know everything about your business and customers
- Track and manage every customer interaction to always know where a project stands
- Convenient organizational-level data sharing can be accessed securely anytime, anywhere
- Connect with your favorite applications, such as Renoworks, HomeAdvisor, QuickBooks, and more
Land more leads and jobs… with no extra effort
- 330 built-in marketing success elements
- Automated radius-marketing campaigns acquire more leads
- Automated lead-nurturing email systems help you close more jobs
- Robust repeat/referral programs land you more sales
- Online reputation management tools generate more influential customer reviews
- SmartMail postcard mailing and built-in landing page creation does the heavy lifting for you
Appointment Calendar & Job Scheduling
Streamline your scheduling to save on costs and keep customers happy
- Intuitive company, sales, service, and production calendars let everyone in your company know what’s up next
- Sales appointment routing and mapping (Google Calendar Integration) helps you reduce and eliminate traffic-related delays
- Auto-email and text reminders let both your leads and staff know when things are scheduled
Sales Activities & Estimating
Increase close rates and improve margins
- No-stone-unturned sales activity tracking and history lets you know every detail about every job
- Create product estimates and proposals from your iPad to close more quickly and efficiently
- Built-in sales-closing tools get you more “yeses” during appointments
- Sync contacts, view appointments, and create activities with the mobile app to keep everyone on the same page
Scripting & Call Center
Step up your phone game and set more appointments
- Lightning-fast lead entry and inbound/outbound scripting
- Customizable processes for follow-up call sequences
- Call center reporting lets you know how well you and your people are answering your phones and communicating with callers
Performance Dashboards & Real-Time Reporting
Know your numbers down to the decimal
- Customizable, multi-level reporting keeps track of your lead costs, job costs, and marketing costs
- Sales- and production-volume reporting keeps track of your statistics by company, representative, product, and more
- Integrates with Excel to export report details easily
This is just a bird’s-eye view of what MarketSharp CRM software can do for your water-purification company. Book your free live demo, and a MarketSharp representative can show you deeper details of how MarketSharp can help your specific business.
Simply input your email address on our free live demo page, and one of our reps will follow up shortly to schedule a time for your demo.
What MarketSharp Clients Are Saying…
“We are running a multi-million-dollar company with MarketSharp at its core for marketing, lead flow, production, and service.”– Desiree’ Gattuso, Dry Guys Basement Systems
“The MarketSharp software system paid for itself in 21 days – this is the best money I’ve spent in 20 years!” – Tim Janke, T & D Builders