MarketSharp CRM Helps Insulation Contractors Improve Operations, Efficiency & Profits… At Minimal Cost
Imagine posting job openings at your insulation company for office manager, sales assistant, production assistant, and marketing manager.
Even though you NEED to fill these positions (your business depends on it), think about the problems that come with hiring four people:
- It would take you months to find qualified candidates to fill every position.
- It would take dozens upon dozens of hours to train them.
- It would cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars (including benefits)… and potentially millions in the long run.
But here’s the thing…
To run a successful business—and help it grow—you NEED efficient office management, a good sales process, and marketing that makes the masses clamor for your services. Otherwise, you’re toast. Burned, blackened-to-a-crisp, toast.
So, here’s the (literal) million-dollar question:
Is there a way to run and grow your insulation business… without it costing you a ton of time to find the right people, hundreds of labor hours to train them, and seven figures from your bank account?
MarketSharp is comprehensive contractor-specific CRM that handles practically all of your daily operations.
From streamlining your business operations to improving efficiency to landing more sales, MarketSharp does it all—and then some.
Here’s how MarketSharp plays multiple roles in your business to perfection:
- Contains multiple automatic lead generation programs (including radius marketing) at a low cost per lead
- Manages web lead processing (quick follow-up etc.) and includes built-in email lead nurturing
- Dramatically increases results from your shows/events through high-tech lead capturing and automated follow up
- Proactively cross-sells your past customers for additional sales and repeat business
- Implements consistent and stunningly effective referral campaigns
- Consistently follows up on every single lead your salespeople don’t close with effective “past prospects” marketing campaigns
- Acquires feedback from ALL new customers and turns it into positive online reviews
- Prepares professional proposals for your prospects
- Ensures your prices are set to achieve maximum profits
- Efficiently schedules your sales staff based on locationSchedules your work crews and manage your jobs progress from sale to completion
- Makes sure your company is in fully compliance with federal regulations
- Creates work orders for your production and service crews
- Connects all your staff members with anytime, anywhere access to the critical information needed to do their job efficiently
- Ensures all your files are securely backed up and safe
- Prepares consistent marketing, sales, and management reports to keep you in the loop on how EVERY area of your business is doing
And not only does MarketSharp do the work of five people, but it costs pennies in comparison. Instead of spending millions of dollars on new hires, you can get MarketSharp for as little as $70 per month ($2.33 per day!).
And if you already have an office manager, sales assistants, etc.?
MarketSharp will make their jobs much easier and more efficient. Your office productivity will shoot through the roof. You and your team won’t have to sweat the small stuff and can instead focus on the big picture: Growing your insulation business.
If you’re an insulation contractor who’d like to learn more about MarketSharp CRM software, click here for a free demo.
And if you’d like more information, pick up the phone and give us a call at 1-800-335-4254. We’d love to hear from you.
What MarketSharp Users Are Saying…
“MarketSharp has combined everything that is needed for a good solid Customer Relation Management program specific to the construction/remodeling trade.
You’ll use this program before a sales call to help generate leads. Then you’ll follow through the sales cycle with as many steps as needed to close or disqualify that lead. When you close, you can generate your sales contract in the proposal generator and then move to the scheduling and production section of the program. When the project is complete, you’ll enter info for future opportunities.
You can also update your sales call from your smart phone in the customer’s driveway. And with all this you’ll even get security! All this info is stored on a server off site. Last Friday I picked up a virus and it took my lap top down. Thankfully I was backed up.
You only have so many hours to grow your business; you must embrace technologies to move you forward. Let MarketSharp be the core to your business infrastructure.” – John Bordenkircher of Kitchen Solvers