Utilizing MarketSharp CRM’s Powerful Automated Radius-Marketing Tools For Your Driveways, Patios & Walks Business
Are you a contractor specializing in driveways, patios, and walkways whose radius marketing consists of sticking a jobsite sign in a customer’s yard? If so, you’re leaving money on the table.
A LOT of money.
The truth is that 98 out of 100 people don’t even notice your jobsite signs. And out of the two who do?
- Person A won’t care, since they don’t need your services.
- Person B (who does need your services) won’t be able to read your sign as they drive by or remember your contact info later on.
The result? You miss lead opportunities left and right.
So… how do you get in front of ripe prospects’ faces and get them to call you?
A powerful, persuasive, multi-pronged radius marketing campaign.
Let’s be clear: A radius marketing campaign that actually generates leads consists of no less than the following…
- Multiple postcards that target people in the area you recently did a job.
- A website or landing page where prospects can visit after they see your marketing piece.
- A strong call-to-action on your marketing pieces to actually make people WANT to visit your website or landing page.
- Posts on social media about work you’ve completed in a certain area (with images!).
Here’s the problem…
You barely have time to sink your teeth into your $5 Footlong on your lunch break. How on Earth will you find the time to put together a radius-marketing campaign? And not just put one together, but also do it well enough to generate actual leads?
With MarketSharp CRM, you don’t have to carve out time in your hectic schedule or become a master marketer overnight. Our SmartMail Plus program does ALL of the work for you.
SmartMail Plus completely automates your radius marketing efforts and generates a highly effective campaign for you in minutes.
- Once you complete a job in a neighborhood, click the SmartMail Plus icon in MarketSharp.
- Select the location, image, and call-to-action for your postcard campaign and confirm your order by email.
- After you order, you will be asked if want to share the project on social media.
- At the same time, a unique custom website landing page is automatically created for you.
- Your postcards are printed and mailed for you. They contain multiple response mechanisms (like QR codes and keyword-protected customer websites) that recipients can use to view the project online.
- You are notified when a prospect contacts you through your radius-marketing campaign.
- You can then easily track response and leads with streamlined, easy-to-read reporting.
Bam—you’re done. With a few clicks of your mouse, you’ve got a proven lead-generating radius-marketing campaign for your driveway, patios, and walks services. And you didn’t have to set aside hours to craft a campaign or learn to be a master marketer (or even an “average” one!).
Here’s the other great thing. Radius marketing is just one of a large number of marketing and lead-generation tools that MarketSharp CRM offers.
MarketSharp has 330 built-in marketing “Success Elements” that help contractors make their marketing a smashing success and drives profits. From automated email marketing to online reputation management to internet lead capturing, MarketSharp provides every single marketing tool you need to boost your business quickly.
Read these Client Success Stories to see the many ways MarketSharp CRM helps remodelers, builders, and contractors across the country.
After that, click here to schedule a time for your free demo. One of our experts will personally show you the ropes of the program, answer all of your questions, and demonstrate how to use MarketSharp to maximize success for your specific situation. All with no sales pitch, pressure, or obligation.
What MarketSharp Clients Are Saying…
“For the first time in 11 years, I do not have a problem with leads slipping through the cracks. Plus, our customers are better taken care of, so our repeat and referral business is growing like crazy! ” — Riley Rogers, 3-D Seamless Siding Inc.
“MarketSharp has combined everything that is needed for CRM specific to the construction/remodeling trade. Let MarketSharp be the core of your business infrastructure.” — John Bordenkircher, Kitchen Solvers