Introducing CRM Software That Provides Total Solutions For Carpenters Looking To Thrive
If you own your own carpentry company, you know the day-to-day tasks of running a business can eat up a big portion of your and your employees’ time.
Organizing project schedules, managing production timelines, creating effective marketing, and following up with leads might not be difficult individually. But when you pile them on top of each other, you have very little time left… and very little margin for error. (As you well know, just one minor setback at 9am can disrupt the rest of the workday!)
Enter MarketSharp, the CRM software built specifically for carpenters, contractors, and remodelers who want to improved efficiency, generate more leads and sales, and “oops-proof” their operations.
Sure, you may have tried those generic CRMs from big-box stores before. But they don’t provide the features (jobsite lead generation, streamlined scheduling, marketing automation) crucial for carpenters to maintain and grow a business.
And the free CRM programs you can find online? Don’t bother. They’re so bare-bones and unreliable, you’re better off going “old fashioned” and managing your business with a pen and an appointment book.
MarketSharp, on the other hand, contains EVERY tool you require to organize operations, cultivate sales, generate more leads, and accelerate your company’s success—all with a few clicks of the mouse. You won’t have to use one program for scheduling, one for leads, one for accounting, and a dozen others for every other aspect of your business; everything you need is included in one program.
With MarketSharp CRM, you’re able to…
- Boost Lead Generation: Radius marketing and a huge number of sales tools increase your lead flow.
- Close Your Unsold Leads: The Nurture Marketing system allows you to close more jobs and can recover up to 60% of unsold leads.
- Enhance Productivity: Use MarketSharp anywhere and anytime with a desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- Streamline Schedules: Effortlessly track and manage appointments to stay on schedule and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Increase Repeat Business: High-converting email and postcard templates allow you to generate a follow-up marketing campaign in minutes, so you can increase repeat business and referrals.
- Access In-Depth Reporting: Custom metrics and reporting track your sales figures and marketing return on investment down to the penny.
- Connect With Your Favorite Apps: Integration with contractor-favorite apps like HomeAdvisor, QuickBooks, and I-Capture means everything you need is in ONE place.
With MarketSharp CRM running your operations, you’ll have peace of mind that NOTHING slips through the cracks.
You won’t miss job deadlines. You won’t experience avoidable miscommunications. You won’t have schedule bottlenecks backing up your workflow. What you WILL have are tons of happy customers, increased business, more referrals, and better profits.
To see how MarketSharp CRM software can allow carpenters to master production processes, manage workflow, and land more customers, click here to schedule a free Live Demo. We’ll walk you through the MarketSharp program and show you how it can dramatically improve your business from top to bottom.
What MarketSharp Clients Are Saying…
“It is hard to pick a single thing about MarketSharp that I couldn’t live without.MarketSharp is like the Quarterback of our business day-to-day activities. From the time a lead comes in, through the process of turning that lead into a customer and then scheduling the project, MarketSharp is vital every step of the way.” – Tammy Rogers, NC Siding & Windows, Inc.
“I live by my closing ratios, sale per lead, sale volume… just about every report. MarketSharp has helped me sell more than I have ever sold. While other companies are saying sales are down or soft, we sold 20% more this year!“ – Craig Guido, Almar Building & Remodeling
“After sending out coupons to our past customers with MarketSharp, we had a great response. And the good thing is we did it ourselves—we are now going to focus on sending mailers to customers around jobs we have completed. The software does everything you want it to do and then some. Best of all after we purchased the software we still get calls from the staff to see how things are going and if we need any help on anything. Service after the fact!“ – Greg Harvey, Modeen Company