Are YOU our new Inside Sales Representative? (We hope so!)
Do you like talking to people and making others smile? Do you love to perform? We will pay you to do what you love!
Outstanding opportunity for a results-oriented sales professional to enhance their career by joining an energetic, customer-focused, and technology-driven company. MarketSharp, a leading provider of contact management and marketing software for the remodeling industry, has an excellent full-time opportunity available for an Inside Sales Account Executive.
You have a relentless drive to improve the lives of small business owners, and a background of thriving in a competitive sales environment, persevering through adversity, and learning from your experiences. Preferably, a portion of your personal development has come from selling a product in the software or service industry on a phone-based sales team for 1-3 years. This along with conducting sales presentations/product demos via phone and internet.
You’re looking to take your scrappiness, resilience, and sales fundamentals, and apply them in a SaaS sales role within a rapidly growing CRM company.
MarketSharp is an all in-one marketing, sales, and project management solution for the home improvement industry. Our passion is to help our clients get organized and automated so they can grow sales while working less than ever before! We’re building a platform that supports:
- Over 4,000 home improvement companies across the U.S. and Canada are thriving with MarketSharp
- 42.8% of Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 Remodelers use MarketSharp
We continuously seek outstanding talent to help us achieve positive results, understand customer expectations, and create innovative products and services. Visit www.marketsharp.com/about/careers/ to learn more about your future!
MarketSharp is located in downtown La Crosse, WI with FREE assigned parking. Our collaborative office space is filled with high-energy, talented professionals who are passionate about their work and enjoy each other’s company. Plus, you’ll enjoy extra perks like an annual Holiday party, summer camaraderie outings, never-ending supply of lunch room snacks, weekly company lunch, casually dressed atmosphere (t-shirts welcome) and flexible scheduling to accommodate you and your family.
- Identify, initiate, and nurture relationships with leads by phone, email, text, or chat
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business
- Perform product demos using web tools to leads
- Run the entire sales cycle, from discovery to close
Experience and Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in software or service industry sales
- Excellent phone presence and strong writing skills
- Good sales DNA and a hunter mentality
- Superior knowledge of computer systems and internet technology is desirable
- Results-driven with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
Compensation, Benefits, Perks:
- Competitive salary DOE plus commission & bonuses
- Great benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Paid Time off & Paid Holidays
- Paid Day off for your Birthday
- Monthly company paid activities (i.e. happy hour, parties, etc.)
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Gym reimbursement
How To Apply:
Click Here to apply online!