WANTED: Happy People!
Do you like talking to people and making others smile? Do you love to perform? We will pay you to do what you love!
Outstanding opportunity for a results-oriented customer savvy professional to enhance their career by joining an energetic, customer-focused and technology-driven company. MarketSharp, a leading provider of contact management and marketing software for the remodeling industry, is looking for a seasoned Client Success Specialist who has a passion for developing customer relationships and driving incremental business from within their customer portfolio.
Now for all the details…
The right candidate will be responsible for motivating, demoing, coaching, and understanding the needs of existing MarketSharp clients while adhering to best practices to deliver outstanding customer service and satisfaction. You will improve company customer retention potential by delivering memorable experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn. You love earning a customer’s confidence and enjoy serving as a trusted business advisor for their business. You are motivated by the challenge of identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio, and are driven to exceed company, team, and individual revenue goals.
- Strategically manage a large portfolio of customers, prioritizing daily tasks with the goal to uncover and close revenue impacting opportunities
- Maintain a high level of business acumen to deliver personalized business insights to all high value customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple contacts to drive process improvements and business growth.
- Think strategically about business solutions that are unique to each customer, creatively implementing solutions that drive process change.
- Master MarketSharp’s product and service offering in order to provide customers with consultative guidance on how to get the most out of our product
- Ensure a smooth handoff from the Sales team to the Client Care team as each new customer comes on board
- Passionately support MarketSharp’s commitment to create an outstanding experience for all of our customers
Experience and skills:
- 2+ years managing a portfolio of accounts, preferred (SaaS account management a plus)
- Experience and demonstrated success in a high volume sales or account management capacity
- Proven achievement of sales or revenue quotas
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting short-deadline goals on a daily basis
- Ability to prioritize the most important activities daily in order to maximize time spent on each account
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A team player who performs well independently
- Ability to multitask, take direction and execute with precision
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
Since 1996, MarketSharp has offered the most innovative marketing and management system for the home improvement industry on the market. We continuously seek outstanding talent to help us achieve positive results, understand customer expectations, and create innovative products and services. In return, you’ll receive an excellent compensation package of $35K to $40K+ plus quarterly bonuses with full benefits package! Plus, you’ll enjoy extra perks like an annual Holiday party, summer camaraderie outings, never-ending supply of lunch room snacks, weekly company lunch, casually dressed atmosphere (t-shirts welcome) and flexible scheduling to accommodate you and your family.
You’ll be conveniently providing customer support in downtown La Crosse, WI with FREE assigned parking. Our collaborative office space is filled with high-energy, talented professionals who are passionate about their work and enjoy each other’s company.
At MarketSharp, innovative software with remarkable customer support is our product. Our passion is to help our clients get organized and automated so they can grow sales while working less than ever before! We’re building a platform that supports:
- Over 4,000 home improvement companies across the U.S. and Canada are thriving with MarketSharp
- 42.8% of Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 Remodelers use MarketSharp
How To Apply:
Click Here to apply online!