Webinar Date: Tuesday, November 12th 2019 11:00 AM EST
Who Should Attend?:
Owners, Sales Managers, Marketing Staff, Office Managers, etc.
Tim Musch, MarketSharp
Here’s a question for you. If your remodeling business could talk, just WHAT would it say to you? Would it talk about the weather, the high price of gas, or maybe, in today’s excellent economic environment, would it just scream “HELP… things are falling through the cracks costing me profits”? The fact is, your business CAN speak to you and is anxious to carry on a two-way dialogue with you each and every day in an effort to operate at top efficiency. So, here’s the question…
Are You Prepared to LISTEN to What Your Business is Saying?
Think of your car. It gets low on gas, it beeps and your ‘low fuel’ light comes on. Oil needs changing… another light glows. When more serious problems arise, the dreaded “Check Engine” light appears. In each case, ACTION is required on your part to keep things in order.
What indicators are ON in your remodeling business to alert you it may be time for a simple “tune-up”?
Unfortunately, your business doesn’t have warning lights. In this timely webinar presented by Tim Musch from MarketSharp, we’ll be discussing what are called KPI’s or Key Performance Indicators which are measurable indicators based on recorded performance to gauge your successes (and in some cases, failures). We’ll go way beyond the typical numbers like closing ratios to show you exactly how to easily track all this data without having to ‘overhaul’ your business practices!
Here’s the Best Part…
We will not only identify what these 5 “Gotta Have” numbers are and where to find them, we will brainstorm actionable ideas on how you can realistically IMPROVE these numbers resulting in SUBSTANTIAL profit gains. In this upmarket, increasing efficiency is where it’s at! As a bonus for attending, you will receive three powerful planning and implementation tools absolutely FREE that will help make achieving your 2020 goals a breeze.
We’re going to show you…
- Just exactly what these 5 critical “numbers” are and how to track them
- How to improve your ‘demo’ rates and closing rates
- How your business stacks up against industry averages with these important numbers
- Valuable tips on gathering the right info from your prospects to maximize your chance to turn them into customers
- What the singular most important number is to your business and why most companies ignore it (huge)
- How you convert more of your inquires to solid, set appointments
- Specific strategies to bump up your performance numbers (KPI’s)
- A formula from Bill Gates to help insure your maximum success
- Tips on how to use your KPI’s to get rid of your sales “peaks and valleys”
- Much More!
Join us for this webinar and get some actionable ideas to unleash more profits using strategies you’ve likely never considered. webinar seats are limited… first come – first serve basis.