Data Conversion Specialist
(1 position available)
MarketSharp, the leader in customer relationship management (CRM) & cloud computing for remodelers and home service professionals, has a full-time opportunity available for a Data Conversion Specialist.
The Data Conversion Specialist is responsible for converting data of various formats, schemas and sources into a form compatible with our flagship CRM products paradigm. The right candidate will also be responsible for consulting with customers by helping them to export and prepare their existing data for conversion and use in the MarketSharp application.
- Convert and migrate CRM data between various applications, formats and architectures.
- Communicate with customers, managers and developers to address and mitigate the challenges of data storage, migration, and conversion between products and applications.
- Investigate and resolve various data related trends, challenges and needs
- Develop SQL scripts and applications to meet data conversion needs.
- Competence working in various data manipulation applications including SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
- The ability to develop and execute ad-hoc SQL queries required
- Knowledge of scripting / querying languages (TSQL, VBScript, Microsoft Visual Studio, etc) with the ability to adapt to other dialects as needed
- Proven understanding of Database design and architecture - object, relational and classic.
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management and Contact Management applications and underlying data paradigms is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal/written communications skills are required
- Demonstrate flexibility with projects and inquiries with the ability to manage multiple projects and to establish priorities with minimal supervision
- Work in a fast-paced environment with stringent deadlines
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Applications may be submitted as follows:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (608) 779-5045
- Mail or Deliver to: MarketSharp
Attn: HR Department
505 King Street, Suite 124
La Crosse, WI 54601