7 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Isn’t Working For Your Home Improvement Business
Has your home improvement company kept up with the Information Revolution?Presenter: Tom Audette, Three Deep Marketing
Archive Date: June 20, 2012
It’s No Secret! The Internet has completely changed the way companies communicate and market to their prospects. Home service and home improvement business owners around the country report that the ways they have traditionally generated leads (yellow pages, direct mail, print media, TV and radio) aren’t working like they used to.
It’s a fact… 85% of all product and service inquiries now start online. And 97% of US Internet users gather shopping information online, and of those more than half characterize their behavior as “Shop Online, Purchase Offline.” So the big question is… Are you generating 25-30% (or more) of your total sales off the Internet? If not, this powerful web seminar is for you.
7 Reasons Why Internet Marketing Isn’t Working For Your Home Improvement Business! (And… How to FIX it!)
Tom Audette, a 19 year home improvement industry veteran, and Business Development Director for Three Deep Marketing will present a powerful program exposing 6 Critical Reasons Why Internet Marketing Isn’t Working For Your Home Improvement Business. But more importantly, he will also be sharing what you can do NOW to fix it!
What you will learn:
- Website Design, Conversion Strategies and Search Optimization in layman’s terms
- Local Search – What? Where? And How?
- Breaking News: Goodbye Google Places – Hello Google Plus (what this means to you)
- Why your online reviews are the Holy Grail (how to get more)
- How to run a paid search program that doesn’t hemorrhage money
- Google Analytics – What you can learn on a daily basis about your online performance
- Effective Handling of Internet Inquiries
- Why SPEED is of the essence in responding to your internet leads
- Who’s managing your internet program? – Results don’t come by accident
- Where you can get affordable help in this critical area (hint: it’s NOT your brother-in-law)
- Much More!
The Internet represents the biggest opportunity for growth for any home improvement business today. It’s where your prospects go to find information about the projects they want to complete. If those prospects can’t find your company online – you don’t exist in their reality!
This web seminar will show the Internet best practices in use today by some of the most successful home improvement companies in the country. We’ll show you the process necessary to:
- Get Your Company Found Online
- Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Get Prospects to Convert Once They Arrive
- What to Do With That Lead Once You Receive It
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Tom Audette, Three Deep Marketing
Tom Audette is the Home Improvement Business Development Director for Three Deep Marketing; a digital marketing agency that does search engine optimization, paid search management, email marketing and website analytics reporting for Fortune 100 companies and several top US Home Improvement companies.
He has over 19 years of direct industry experience as a sales rep, sales manager, marketing manager, and business executive. As VP of Marketing for a large home improvement company he generated over 30% of revenues via the Internet with marketing costs under 10%. Several of his current Clients are now generating up to 30% of their total sales off the Internet with fully loaded marketing costs as low as 6%!